Jul 24, 2019
In this episode of the Chasing Freedom Show, I talk with my
husband, Derick, about what it looks like to have a God-centered
relationship and put “the word before the world”.
Coming to you from Idaho, after 5.5 months on the road together,
we took some time to answer some listener questions about:
- Following Jesus individually and together
- Characteristics of a godly man to 'look' for in a husband
- Working through conflict
- How we spend so much time together - almost 24/7!!!
- Advice for new Christians
- The biggest surprise in our marriage
- Ways to keep intimacy before marriage, besides prayer
- Approaching a potential significant other about being a
- KEEPING God at the center of our marriage
- How to cultivate and spend time together in God's word &
the power of prayer
- What to do if your significant other doesn’t believe
- Being a spiritual leader in your relationship
- Making decisions together.
To follow our journey, check out our shared travel Instagram
Chasing His Creations YouTube Channel.
If you love this episode, screenshot that you're listening, and
share it on your Instagram – tag me @trainertanner and
Make sure you ‘subscribe’ to this show through iTunes, or
‘follow’ it on Spotify/SoundCloud so that you don't miss when a new
episode comes out!